Gain the confidence to effectively audit an Automotive Quality Management System in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to IATF 16949. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continual improvement of the business. The main principles and practices you will accomplished to fulfill the effective Automotive QMS audits in line with IATF 16949 . You’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an IATF 16949 Automotive QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a Automotive QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an IATF 16949 audit,
- Interpret IATF 16949 requirements for audit application,
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value,
- Accomplished the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management,
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use of them,
- Build stakeholder/interested party confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirement.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Describe the purpose of an Automotive QMS, of QMS standards, of management system audits, of third party certification and of business benefits,
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an Automotive QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001/IATF 16949 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable,
- The high level understanding of the Automotive QMS based on resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance,
- Knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Automotive QMS against the IATF 16949 standard,
- Increase your credibility through gaining international recognition.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s IATF 16949 QMS.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the key principles of an Automotive QMS. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course to ISO 9001 or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.