You can visit our website without disclosing your personal information, however, if you would like to use certain ISO Certification services through our website, we need to process your personal information. If the processing of your personal data is not done for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, in that case we need your consent.
For protection from unauthorized access and use of personal data of its users and entities for which we store/process data, INTERCERT takes all necessary technical and organizational measures related to personal data protection.
Controller of personal data collections:
INTERCERT DOOEL SKOPJE located at: ul. Jordan Mijalkov 44-2 / 10 Skopje
Why is personal data collected?
Personal data are collected for specific, clear and legally determined purposes and are processed in a manner that is in accordance with the Law for Personal Data Protection.
Data to be processed:
When visiting the website of INTERCERT, our web server registers the following logs:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- The device you are accessing from, type, model and physical location
- Your operating system
- Browser type, plugins and version
- The URL of the page from which it was transferred to the website of INTERCERT, the terms used when researching to find the website of INTERCERT and the language of the browser you are using
- Country (specified via IP address)
In some cases, information is also stored in the form of “Cookies” on your computer. “Cookies” are small files that are entered into the visitor’s computer by the web server. All information stored within the “Cookies” can be used only for the needs of the web service in a way that will not endanger your privacy.
Basis for personal data processing:
- In accordance with applicable personal data protection legislation, your personal data may be processed if:
- you have given us consent for the processing, which you have the right to withdraw at any time;
- processing is necessary to execute a Contract in which you are a contracting party
- to take action at your request prior to your accession to the agreement
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, without violating your right to privacy and confidentiality, and for the existence of such a legitimate interest, we will inform you about the specific processing;
- processing is required to meet our legal obligation (which we will inform you before processing).
Sharing information with third parties
INTERCERT does not disclose your personal data to third parties without your prior consent, except in cases specified by law.
Who has access to your data?
At INTERCERT, access to your data can be obtained only by those who need that information to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations and only to the extent necessary to meet the purpose of processing.
Storage time of collected data
The data we collect are stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing with deadlines for storage of personal data required to meet the purpose of processing.
What rights do you have as a personal data subject?
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data (the right to be informed whether your data is processed and for what purposes, our legitimate interests, the users to whom it is transferred …);
- right of access to personal data (you have the right to request information for what purposes your personal data are processed, the categories of personal data that are processed, expected deadline …);
- the right to correct and delete personal data (if you find errors in your personal data or if they are incomplete or incorrect, you can ask us to correct the incorrect or supplement the incomplete personal data);
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data (under conditions determined by law, you can request a restriction on the processing of your personal data);
- right to object (you have the right at any time in accordance with applicable law to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data, as well as an objection to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes);
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time (if you have given consent to the processing of personal data).
For additional information and/or achieving your rights for personal data protection, you can contact our personal data protection officer Valentina Temelkoski at [email protected].
Right to submit a request to the Agency for Personal Data Protection
If you think that the way INTERCERT processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection, you have the right to submit a request to the Agency for Personal Data Protection as a supervisory body, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Security in the processing of personal data
INTERCERT follows the procedures and policies for personal data protection which describe the technical and organizational measures for users authorized by the Controller.
The Controller / Processor changes the Policy and the internal acts adopted upon their basis, if changes are made in the information system and infrastructure. At least once a year, evaluation and updating is performed.
Protection against misuse
INTERCERT takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and their misuse, using regular controls and the latest technological mechanisms and achievements in this area. Your personal data may be processed by a third party – Processor only under the conditions provided by law and only if the Processor agrees to apply the same technical and organizational security measures.