The adoption of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its OH&S performance in the enhancement of health and safety at work, and to manage its OH&S risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S MS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s OH&S performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising of an ISO 45001 management system
Candidates will be able to know:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 45001
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
- It’s a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English/Macedonian
- Lunch and drinks are included.
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an INTERCERT Academy certificate.