The course Internal Auditor ISO 14001: 2015 has been developed based on the latest edition of this International Standard. This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an environmental management system.
The purpose of this training is to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on environmental management systems and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn to explain:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- The application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
- It’s a 1-day course.
- The training and materials will be provided in English or Macedonian
- Lunch and drinks are included
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an INTERCERT Academy certificate.