INTERCERT’s policy is to meet customer requirements through the realization of management
systems certification services, with a high level of:
- PROFESSIONALISM in access and communication
- QUALITY in conducting the audits
- COMPETENCE of the audit team
- CONFIDENTIALITY of the information
- IMPARTIALITY in the certification process
* * * * * *
We will achieve such a Policy in INTERCERT by achieving the following goals:
- Maintain and improve the management system by meeting the criteria contained in the standards
ISO/IEC 17021:2015 and МКС EN ISO 19011:2018;
- Confirmation of credibility through the acquisition of accreditation;
- Implementation of certification services in an impartial and independent manner;
- Continuous improvement of staff competencies;
- Ensuring confidentiality and protection of customer data during and after the procedure.
The entire staff of INTERCERT is familiar with the basic settings of the Policy.