Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety and ISO 19011, pre-audit management, ISO 45001 requirements, documentation Review, Audit Planning, Auditing Techniques, Evaluation of audit observations and raising Non-Conformance Reports. An effective OH&SMS audit provides check themselves whether their operations are done according to plan phase or not. Similarly if you are a quality professional, expert or beginner you also have to check your expertise in OH&SMS.
The adoption of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its OH&S performance in the enhancement of health and safety at work, and to manage its OH&S risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S MS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s OH&S performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up on ISO 45001 audit activities,
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 45001 audit,
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its OH&SMS,
- Apply ISO 19011 concepts, new terminology and guidelines,
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing,
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions,
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 45001
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 45001 OH&SMS.