This course aims to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on the requirements of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing management system.
ISO 22000 FSMS is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide you through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 22000 requirements and ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing management system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to be able to:
- Describe the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000,
- Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000,
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems,
- Plan, conduct and report an internal audit of part of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 22000,
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
Who should attend?
This course is for those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System, as well as internal auditors who are required to perform internal audits for their company’s ISO 22000 system. They may be management representatives, production managers, QA executives etc..