The course Internal Auditor ISO 9001: 2015 has been developed based on the latest edition of this International Standard. After one of the most comprehensive reviews of this Standard since its creation, the new edition tries to adapt to changing times by facilitating its integration with other management systems, and by trying to make them more accessible to all types of organizations, especially the service sector, where this new Standard is given a clearer focus.
The quality audit is a management tool used by organizations to assess the effectiveness of its quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 with the aim of establishing and improving their policies, objectives, standards and other quality requirements, and achieving continuous improvement.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
Delegates will be able to know the:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
- It’s a 1-day course.
- The training and materials will be provided in English or Macedonian
- Lunch and drinks are included
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an INTERCERT Academy certificate.