An effective QMS audit provides check themselves whether their operations are done according to plan phase or not. Similarly if you are a quality professional, expert or beginner, you also have to check your expertise in Quality Management System. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a QMS based on ISO 9001 (or equivalent), report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a management system in accordance with ISO 19011, and contribute to the continual improvement of the management system. Our qualified Team of experts will help you to find a way how to prepare an Internal Audit for an ISO 9001 Quality Management System in your organization. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 9001 and boost your internal audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of a QMS based on ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 17021-1, where appropriate,
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001 audit,
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS,
- Apply ISO 19011 concepts, new terminology and guidelines,
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing,
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions,
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001 QMS.