IATF 16949:2016 REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING COURSES
Is organizing two two-day training courses in accordance with the standard IATF 16949:2016, IATF 16949:2016 Requirements training course and IATF 16949:2016 QMS Internal Auditor Training Course.In cooperation with BSI from Great Britain during the period 19-22 February 2018 we are organizing two-day Requirements and Internal Auditor training courses according to IATF 16949:2016. The British Standards Institution is accredited by IATF (International Automotive Task Force) for certification of companies involved in the automotive industry supply chain. The standard IATF 16949:2016 defines the quality management system requirements for design and development, manufacturing, installation and service of automotive products. The standard can be applied throughout the automotive supply chain.
IATF 16949 Requirements Training Course (19-20 FEBRUARY 2018)This course will help you identify key requirements, and the structure of an effective Automotive QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of IATF 16949:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret the key concepts and principles of the standard.
Who should attend?Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an IATF 16949:2016 management system.
Delegates will be able to define:• Why the automotive standard was developed
• The history of IATF 16949, the role of IATF and the standards that support the programme
• The relationship between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and the Annex SL high level structure
• Terms and definitions of ISO 9000:2015 and IATF 16949
• Key concepts of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
• Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor Training Course (21-22 FEBRUARY 2018)This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949 automotive QMS.
Delegates will have the knowledge to:• Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
• Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
• Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
• Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
Delegates will have the skills to:• Plan and initiate the audit
• Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
• Conduct audit activities using the process approach
• Prepare and distribute the audit report
• Complete the audit
• Audit follow-up
The training notes are, and the course itself will be delivered, in English. Delegates will be awarded with a internationally recognized BSI certificate after the completion of each course.
If you are interested in applying for the course, you may contact us at 078 269 483 or at email@example.com. Deadline for application is 12.02.2018. The number of available positions is limited.
Back to News