SERVICES OFFERED – CERTIFICATION OF THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 9001:2015 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Image recognition of the company and higher competitiveness in the market;
- Meeting the requirements of your clients (the standards become a requirement for cooperation with larger companies);
- More success when participating in tenders (the standards are a criterium for participating in local and international tenders);
- Possibility for entering new markets and cooperation with companies from the EU;
- Higher responsibility and awareness of the employees;
- Profit increase;
- More efficient and more effective operating and decrease of losses;
- Evaluating and documenting of work tasks;
- Better use of time and resources, and minimizing of faults;
- Better identification of the product or service;
- Continual improvement of quality and efficiency.
One of the advantages of ISO 9001:2015 is its applicability to all types of activities. Developed by applying the eight basic principles of quality management. The eight basic principles form the basis which the management recognizes as a tool for running a successful business.
ISO 9001:2015 highlights the managing of processes, measurement, continual improvements, achieving of goals and enhanced management commitment.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 14001:2015 – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Enhancing the relations with public institutions, the institutions for surveillance of the protection of the environment, and local communities;
- Early detection of the problems in the environmental field;
- Transparency of the organization;
- Meeting the regulations and other requirements;
- Confirmation of the commitment of the organization towards environmental protection;
- Reducing the risk of ecological catastrophes;
- ISO 14001:2015 is an internationally recognized standard which requires the organizations; to effectively manage their environmental impact through commitment to prevention or reduction of pollution, compliance with the legal requirements and continual improvement.
Through better managing of the work processes in your company, you can demonstrate that you operate in an environmentally responsible manner, while at the same time bringing the company’s environmental policy in line with the applicable regulations.
ISO 14001:2015 demands commitment to continual improvement to the contribution of the protection of the environment, which will result in an efficient use of resources, reduction in waste and reduction in costs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO OHSAS 18001:2007 – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Minimizes work place injuries;
- Protects all employees of the organization, as well as visitors to it;
- Influences the readiness of the management for timely removal of dangers;
- Brings into compliance the work processes and working conditions with the legal requirements;
- Improves the general perception of the organization;
- Gives an edge on the local and international market.
OHSAS 18001:2007 specifies the requirements set according to the system of occupational health and safety to enable the organization to control OHSAS risks and to prove its performance.
Such fulfilled conditions allow you more successful operating, better overview of the organization, and continual adaptation to the changes with efficient business and production processes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 20000-1:2011 - IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Brings into compliance the IT services with the business strategy of the company;
- Ensures a more consistent approach to IT services through defining the IT terminology;
- Creates a formal framework for improving and managing the services;
- Ensures integrated process in delivering IT services;
- Ensures criteria for measuring performances;
- Improves the image of the company on the market;
- Reduces risks and costs.
ISO 2000-1:2011 is suitable for any type of business and size of organizations which are based on IT services. In times when entire business operation of the companies is based on information technology and depends on the companies which provide IT services (maintenance of IT systems, computer networks, software development, e-marketing, web hosting etc.), certification according to this standard enables the implementation of the best practices in delivering IT services, as well as following the newest trends in the field of IT services with the goal of greater competitiveness on the market.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 22000:2005 - FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Provides assurance in food safety;
- Improves the quality and safety of processed food;
- Reduces the risk of food poisoning;
- Improves the communication in the supply chain;
- Дефинира јасни правила во случај на итни случаи;
- Reduces the need and cost for testing the final product;
- Provides clear detailed analysis;
- Обезбедува очигледна детална анализа;
- Increases the morale and motivation of the employees for maintaining a clean work environment.
One of the challenges of our times is to produce and deliver safe food.
The ISO 22000 standard Is designed to assist companies in controlling threats to food safety so as to ensure that the food is fit for consumption.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 27001:2013 – INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Provides a system for protection of classified documents and information;
- Manages risks and sets preventive actions;
- Ensures greater confidentiality among clients;
- Provides a secure exchange of information in the company, as well as with clients;
- Brings into compliance the activities with the legal requirements;
- Increases client satisfaction;
- Protects the company, its property, equipment, and entire investment.
Information security is becoming ever more important in the modern society. Today’s public and private entities are more and more dependent on information and communication infrastructure. It enables a flow of a large amount of information between companies, which at the same time exposes the information and information systems to a number of threats. The concept of security information does not refer only to technical measures for protection (passwords, program codes, access rights, etc.), but ISO 27001 also consists of administrative (security policies, rules, and procedures) and physical measures (video surveillance, protection of premises, physical access, etc.)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION ACCORDING TO ISO 50001:2011 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Provides a system for better use of energy resources;
- Creates a transparent framework for easier communication in managing the energy sources;
- Manages energy according to best practices and improves energy management;
- Sets priorities for implementing new technologies for energy efficiency;
- Provides a framework for improving the energy efficiency in the supply chain;
- Creates projects for reducing emissions in the environment;
- Improves the image and makes the company socially responsible.
Energy and energy efficiency is the latest perspective of awareness towards which the modern world is striving for in the 21st century. The planned and rational use of energy enables the companies to preserve their resources to a large extent, to reduce costs, and to reduce the emissions in the environment, through which they promote themselves as socially responsible.
The standard is intended for any organization regardless of size or number of processes, regardless if it’s a private or public organization, and regardless of geographical location.
Certification audit – 1st stage (Documentation review)
Certification audit – 2nd stage (On-site audit)
The first certification cycle consists of a certification audit and two surveillance audits.
The second certification cycle (and all subsequent cycles) consists of a recertification audit and two surveillance audits.